Positive Affirmation : I make the best of all situations.

Whatever life may send my way, I know I am up to the task. I am thankful for my resourcefulness, resilience, and strength of character. Because of these attributes, I can make the best of all situations.

I have learned a lot over the years about how to live resourcefully, and I 
have many tools at my disposal. My creativity is an enormous asset to me 
in resolving any issues in my life. I am adept at finding new solutions and resources.

If I ever feel challenged in a given circumstance, I nourish myself so that I feel stronger and more capable. Whether I need rest, food, a listening ear, 
or even just a hug, I promptly see to meeting my needs.

If a situation should resolve in a way that I find less than desirable, I trust 
in my own ability to make the best of it.

Resilience is a characteristic that I strengthen by living through all kinds of things, and I continue to cultivate it by opting to face my challenges with a positive attitude.

Regardless of what happens in my life, I can always choose my response. Since positivity is a critical part of the life I want to live, I elect to face situations with a smile on my face. I stand strong and optimistic regardless 
of which way the wind blows.

Today, I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I cultivate resourcefulness and resilience. Each day, I commit to making the best 
of every situation that comes my way.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. What are some ways I can nourish myself today?

2. What are three major situations in my life that I have chosen to 
    make the best of, and in which I feel good about my response?

3. How can I continue to increase my confidence in my ability to live 
    with resourcefulness and resilience?

No comments:

Post a Comment