12 signs your falling in love


  1. You'll read his/her texts over and over again...

  2. You'll walk really really slow while you're
       with  him/her...

  3. You'll pretend 2 be shy whenever you're 

       with him/her...

  4.  While thinking about him/her...your heart will beat
       faster and faster...
 
  5. By listening to his/her voice...you'll smile for 
      no reason.

  6. While looking at him/her..you cant see the other
      people around you...you can only see that person...
 
  7. You'll start listening to slow songs.
 
  8. He/She becomes all you think about
 
  9. You'll get high just by their smell...
 
 10. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself
        when you think about them..
 
 11. You'll do anything for him/her...

 12. While reading this, there was one person on 
        your mind the whole time...

1 comment:

  1. To Graham, you've made it possible for me to.believe and trust again. You are the answer to my prayers and sent to me from heaven. I've loved you since the beginning...you are my soul mate, my air to breath, my water that quenches my thirst, my hearth that gives me the life which belongs to you....my fairy tale prince. The holder of my key....forever yours ill be......all my heart and soul.....I LOVE YOU. Love Forever and Always , Sarah

    ReplyDelete