Life is about Change sometimes its Painful, sometimes its Beautiful, but most of the time its Both




















”Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” -


I don’t watch Smallville. Never got into that show. But this quote is so true. Life is all about change and the moment I get used to something, it changes in the blink of an eye. The patterns I’ve set, people I’ve loved, and routines I’ve created all change. This isn’t anything new- it’s been this way since the beginning of time. If you think about it, time wouldn’t even be in existence without change.


Life has changed for me quite a bit over the past two months. I’ve loved and lost, and continued to love…and it’s about to change all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment